The circuit is the brainchild of Brescian, Ettore Bonara. Being both an expert in the exploitation of gravel excavation and passionate for cars, Bonara had for for fifteen years or so nurtured the idea to use an old quarry to build a race track.
The automobile race track is the most important element within the site, but there is also:
- e-Kart, an indoor track with electric karts
- Business Centre.
- the Track Driving Schools.
- Race School.
- the restaurant “Novecentoundici” - fast-food and the bar RollBar.
- a Center Conferences for the conventions/presentations business.
- a Music Club for 500 persons.
and in future:
- a cycle velodrome in the open air;
- classic / racing / prestige car storage
- private vehicle workshops